Coalition of African Communities - Philadelphia
The Coalition of African Communities - Philadelphia (AFRICOM) is an umbrella non-profit organization that brings together various African, American and Caribbean community organizations and individuals, who subscribe to the mission and ideals of AFRICOM. The mission of AFRICOM is to improve the welfare of its community members by:
- Facilitating family access to health and social services, with special focus on women, children and the youth.
- Promoting economic development.
- Facilitating resolution of inter and intra-group conflicts.
- Advocating on issues of concern to African communities &.
- Educating the media and broader public on African cultures and experiences.
Obamacare, Saturday, March 15th, 11a-4p Christ International Baptist Church
Walk for Water, Walk for Life, Saturday, March 22nd, 7a MLK Philadlephia Art Museum
Against All Odds Benefit Concert,Saturday, April 12th, 6p, New Testament Church of God